· Strollers are permitted on the course
· No dogs please
· You must be present to receive your award
· Awards are awarded for the highest category in ranked order: Open winners (M/F) including Masters are higher ranked, than age group awards. For example, if you happen to win both the overall male award and you are top in the 20-29 year old category; you are awarded the Overall Male Winner award.
· No refunds are given under any circumstances
Instructions for Runners
Timing and Results
In order to receive your 5K or 10K time you must start the race on time! Due to the design of the course the start line can be kept open for a maximum of 5 minutes after the "Gun" start of the race at 8:30 am. At that time it is no longer possible to record start times for late arriving participants.
If you arrive late please DO NOT enter the finish line area with your bib unless you have completed and are finishing the entire race that you are registered for.
Please plan to arrive early enough on race day to park safely and get to the start line by 8:30 am. If you still need to pick-up your race number bib on race day allow an extra 30 minutes.
After finishing it is important that all participants continue to move through and out of the finish chute. Please DO NOT wait for family and friends inside the finish chute, it creates a potentially dangerous backup and impedes other participants as they are finishing the race.
If you are registered for the 10K Race and do not complete the entire two loop
course for any reason please let us know at the timing tent near the finish line.
Timing for the 5K and 10K races will utilize Chronotrack® B-Tag single use timing
chips which are attached to the back of your race number bib. Please ensure the
following in order to receive an accurate time.
· Race bib is clearly visible on the FRONT of the torso
· Race bib is unaltered and unmodified (Do not fold or wrinkle)
· Race bib is pinned in all four corners
· Race bib is not covered (jackets, runner belts, water bottles, etc.)
Please be sure to wear the specific race number bib that was assigned to you!